Thursday, September 22, 2011

200 Relations

Today My Puppy, Twinkie, Reached 200 Relations ^^It Came Along With A New Actions ~~!! Well Actually, I Was Too Busy To Look At The Profile, And I Just Notice The Actions Recently, So I'm Not Sure If It From The 200th Relations Or From Before That


I Was Actually Very Happy When I Saw The 200 Relations. Brought Back So Much Memories, From When I Was So Desperate To Find A Pink Dog In 18 Pet Farms, hihi I Actually Found One, But Then I Think Somebody Else Adopted It, And i Was Unable To Get It. But I Didn't Gave Up, And Decided To The End That I Would Find A Pink Dog Before Go To Sleep XDWow It Seems Just Like Yesterday To Me When I First Started Pico.




Fun Times In Park ^^

Here The " Dance " Action ( I Don't Have A Recording Program -_-... YET ) So Hope U Can Deal With Pictures



I Don't Think U Can See Anything Different ;_; Since Even I Can't T_T... But Well It Like That.


This Section Is For My Panda, Pom Pom ♥♥
He Just Got His " On The Ball " Actions


Eh ? Don't Fall !!!

Aww ♥♥ So Cute XD

My Favorite♥♥
Pom Pom Is Singing To Cheer Twinkie Up Love You Panda ♥♥ ~~


It Getting Late T_T 8 PM Already, Havn't Take Shower Yet ~3~ Oh And I Don't Stink, Just Saying...
Tomorrow Is Friday. Normally I Would Say Yay !!, But Too Many Works Are Due Tomorrow T_T, Including Some Tests -heart attack-
Well See You Now ^^....


♥ Good Night ♥

2 comments: