Saturday, May 5, 2012

Scarlett As A Pico Mother ?

Woah. Don't get me wrong. I had no intention.
As you may have already know, one of the most popular event in Pico is about adoption; need child, need mother, need sister..and the list goes on. Those events are kinda silly in my opinion.(sorry Pico babies) But THAT is where all the Pico who want to adopt or being adopted should go, right? Then just why....why in the world would they go to my rings/props event and ask me....Well, see for yourself.



I knew these shots would come in handy one day..and along with the most recent letter, I decided to make this post. Wheww....why me ?? I know these Picos probably are just sending the request to every person they can find.. But look at me.
Do I really look like a desperate person in need of children? Because lately I've been wondering if there is a babies magnet of some sort sticking on me.


I really hope not.

No comments:

Post a Comment