Thursday, July 21, 2011

Finally ~

I Finally Got My Escargot ^^ Actually, I Got It About 5 Days Ago, But I Was Too Excited And Completely Forgot About My Blog ( wkwkwk )
Special Thanks To Yuuna Who Helped Me Achieved My Goal ^o^ ♥ And Who Is Also The First One To Celebrate With Me :]
                               *o* Pure Happiness ~~ ♥
This Pic Was Taken A Few Days Later ( Arent The Angel Cool ? )
I Love The Angel :-* But I Forgot The Owner's Name.. XD Thanks All Who Read This Blog And Share The Happiness With Me, ( Even Though I Know The Number Of People Who Read The Blog Is Half The People Who Follow ^o^ )..

2 comments:

  1. I been to this room thousands of times! I think its in my faves. Idk. And can't check since MAINTENANCE at the moment..I just noticed how much the angel owner make the bo*ob shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahahaha..
    True.. XD
    Who cares if it beautiful anyway :-*

    ReplyDelete