Monday, July 4, 2011

I Cant Think Of A Title,,

I Was In Dual Math 4D, And I Got New Letter, It Was From This Girl. Sorry I Dont Remember Name, Because As Soon As We Got Into A Conversation, She Got Me Very Pissed Mad, So I Deleted All Her Letter, ( haha,, So As U Can See, There No Picture, Hope U Wont Go Insane From All The Words XD ).
What Was On The Letter That Made Scar So Mad ?
Well.. She Said That She Loves My Room, And Take A Video Of Her Friends And Her In It, And She Can Gimme The Video, If I Give Her My Email. ( How Wonderful, I Thought )
So I Gave Her My Email, She Replies, The Email Is Incorrect.
Wdf ?
I Ask Her, Why Incorrect ? She Replies, It Wont Work Because The Email Is Incorrect. =.= All She Need To Do Was Send Me The Video, What This About Incorrect ? And What Is Not Working.
Im Wondering If She Was Trying To Hack Me o_o''.... YES I Did Give Her A Valid Email Address Lol.. But It Wasnt My Pico Email ( I Wonder That Why She Said It Wouldnt Work ) Hmm.... I Wonder...
Updated : I Just Found Her Username 1 Min Ago, But Sorry :P Identity Protected,, ( Even Though I REALLY Want It To Be Unprotected XD )

No comments:

Post a Comment