Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Halloween Is Back ~

Ah ~ Halloween, My Most Favorite Time Of The Year.. Well Maybe Xmas Too.. No, Halloween, Or Xmas ?Well Anyway.. This Post Is For Halloween, So Halloween It Is..
It Like Every Where I Go, Every House I Passed, There Are Ghosts And Scary Stuffs As Decorations, And I Am Even More Thrill For The Upcoming Halloween ♥ And Why Do I Like Halloween ? Keep Reading !! ~~


Last Year Halloween In Pico Was A Tons Of Fun, not mentioning how I waste all AG on gacha..* cough cough * Well Anyway, It Was Just.. FUN, Very.. Gachas, Clothes, Contests, Pico Was Very Addicting At That Time. This Year I'm Hoping For Some Amazing Ideas From Thomas, or Amazing Clothes From Chloe, too XD


The Park Is So Cute n Cool /heart

They Usually Released The Clothes At The Same Time, I Wondered What Happened :s ? Maybe No New Clothes ??!!! 
I Hope They Do..

Serving Myself Some Black Bat Food, Kinda Lonely, Wanna Join ?

If You're Lost, Ask Mr. Ghost For Directions ^^ He's Not Evil o;, Appearance Doesn't Matter, Even With Ghost !!

This Spot Is Like The Main " Picture Taking " Place. So I Might As Well Took One For Memories Once Halloween Passed.   AND CHRISTMAS COME !!!! ♥

I Absolutely Love This Place. Circular Spot With Table And Chairs In Middle, Perfect For Couples ^^ ( what couple would sit in table with creepy candles ? the ones who are interested in dark magic.. maybe v_v)

No Caption ( idk what to say :s )
Erm.. Scarlett Try To Disguise As Robot, but fail. 


For Anxiety Readers, Like I Said In The Intro, There Are Some Reasons I LOVE October. ( and no, not because I like creepy pumpkins...)
First, There Halloween, I Get Candies ♥Hey Halloween Isn't For Children Only. Second, It Starting To Turn Chilly ( thank god T_T" ) We Are Currently Having A Drought-like Here.. So Damn HOT, I Thought I Might Become Roast Scarlett D: Third, Most Importantly.. October 20 ~~ Scalett's Birthday, hihihi ♥♥♥ Can't Wait ^o^ ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment