Sunday, October 30, 2011

Yet Another Wig Invasion.......

Before Begin The Post, I Would Like To Announce Something.. Ahem. By Selling Flowers In NYC ( read previous post ), I Was Able To Gather Enough AG To Survive Once Again.
Jk jk... -u- Half Of It Is The Truth Though..



I Was Doing My Daily Routine ( getting props in JP, make a zillion of props events, etc.. ) Then The Familiar Beeping Sound Of Pico Came,I Jolt Up In Surprise, And There It Was, " SOME MORE WIGS !!! ", Or So They Said.


Almost Right Away, I Went Straight To NYC Downtown And Check Out The I-Hope-They-Are-Some-Juicy Wigs. When I Click Upon The RinaRina Lady. There It Was...

My Response ?
Shaking My Head....

I Like The Straight Wigs, But Not Something I Would Sacrifice 200 AG For.. ( I did some quick calculation actually -u-.... 200 AG = 4 times spinning gacha = way better deal ) And Again A Big Sigh, For Pico Will Never Have Those Awesome Wigs They Have In Pigg 
 The Awful Thoughts Was Quickly Replace By Surprising And Then Giggling.

I Bet Y'all They Were All Checking Out Those New Wigs XD And This Was Like.. 3 Mins After The News *-*'' 
After That, I Went Around JP 1 and 2, Try To Find Some Automatic-Latest-Wig Buyer, Not Surprisingly, There Is Indeed One ( at least )



I'm Glad I Was Able To Do Two Posts In Such A Short Amount Of Time, That Means By Laziness Have Improved( I hope... ) Tomorrow Is Monday Again..... ( did you know Monday is the closest day to being the-end-of-the-world day ?? ) And Again.. Maybe It Already Is...
Two Exams This Week...See Ya Guys.. I'm off To Hell




                                                         ()                

No comments:

Post a Comment