Monday, December 12, 2011

It's Christmas Time ! ( Welcome Back Scar ~ )

Ah ~~ I Don't Even Know How To Start This Post >< Yes I've Been Away For SO Long...Sorry  T_T...I Really Wanna Post About Something Everyday, But Looking Back At Pico, Uh.. New Gachas ? Feh...The Theme Aren't Even Good.. Thomas and Chloe Are Probably Really Desperate To Think Of Any Theme So We Can Waste Our AG. ( no offense to those who love those, though.. ) Well The Vocaloid One Was A Nice Idea.. I Really Like That OneEven Though The Miku Hair Kinda Doesn't Give Out That Much Awesomeness Since It Only Like Shoulder Length And Not All The Way To Your Feet Like The OriginalYes, As You Can See, Scarlett Here Is Squeezing In Everything In This PostAnd Not About The Topic..It's Been A While Since I Last Seen My Blog, So I Kinda Wanna Talk About A Lot Of Things ~ -u-...

Yeah.. Not About Pico Yet Either.. Still About Little Old Me HereIf You're Bored AlreadyJust Skip To The Next Section And Start Reading ~ Since It Has Been A While, This Post Is Going To Be Very A Little LongNOW Aren't You Readers Happy ? Something Like " Yay I Miss Reading This Blog So Much ! "Just Kidding, Just Kidding ~~ Don't Get On Defensive Mode >u< ♪
Ahem. Ok So, The Reason I Have Been Absent For So Long Is Because................................................ dum dum dum dun dum dun dun dun ~~~~..... I Was Lazy........ Eh ? Am I Serious ? Nono, Ofc Not !~~ Of Course I Was Kidding ~~ !! Ahahaha... HA..Ha... ha..... Well.... That Is Only 99.9% Of The Reason.The .1% Would Be Because Of Overflowing Reviews And Me Preparing For The Semester Exams ( starting today.. )But No Worry ~ During The Two Weeks For Winter Break, I Will Definitely Post Again~! ( don't trust me though.. )


Ho Ho Ho ~~ So Christmas Has Finally Come To Pico ~ I Love This Holiday <3 Why ? Ah Ofc Cause The Break Is The Longest !Like Always, The Park Got Released First

Ah ~ Just Look At That Holiday Spirit ~ ^-^ Love The Decorations ~~

I Love This Area Of The Park The Most ♥♥ It's Surrounded By Three Xmas Trees, Xmas Lamps, Two Super Cute Red Bench, And Of Course The Stand Out "Merry Christmas" Banner. ;_; Just Look At All That Snow.... I Wish It Does Here Too >< But Hardly and Rarely Ever Snow That Thick

My Second To Most Favorite, The Shoes. Look At Those Round, Red, Big Shoes ~ SO Cute ~~~!!!I Wish It Was On Sale In RinaRina ( see ? how come they don't release what is need to be release??!! )

There No Santa ~~ Only Scarlett Here ~!Ho Ho Ho.. Have You Been Nice Our Naughty ?? ( you get charcoals from me either way anyway ) Ho Ho Ho ~~

In The Middle, There Lies A Bunch Of Presents <3 Also, Not Shown Here, But The Santa Figure Is Dancing XD Wakakaka ~~It's Such An Adorable Figure ~~♥ Ah, I Wonder What Lays Inside That Huge Present ?? I Hope It A Present For Me ~~ ( since I'm being good and post today )

Least But Not Last, And Probably Of No One Notice Either, The Gates. Don't You Think It's So Lovely ♥ ? With Acorns All Around It, Twirl Around By Green Vines, With A Bell On Top, Such A Great Entrance As Well As Exit


One Word.. Ridiculous.
What Is This ? To * Mesmerize * People Into Wasting AG And Then Buy More ? What A Load Of BullpoopieThe Set Up Is Pretty Cool. All I See Here Is A Bunch Of AG-Suckers In Rows Waiting For Some Poor Victims. Yeah, Sorry. This Is Kinda The Negative Part.. But THIS Is JUST..... S-T-U-P-I-D !


Wow. This Is Really The Longest Post I've Ever Written XD I'm Amaze By How Much Stamina I Have Advance Merry Christmas To You Who Is Reading ThisI Heart You Too ~~ <3 More Exams Waiting Tomorrow ~ So I Will Study Now.. ( NOW ? Well... Maybe Later.... ) Thank You For Reading !! I Miss Writing For This Blog So MuchAnd Forgot How Much Fun It Is. I Will Post Again Soon ^o^ ~~ Study Time....
Ah.... Busy Busy ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment