Saturday, December 31, 2011

Sayonara 2011 ~

Happy New Year Everyone ~~ Say Farewell To 2011 And Hello 2012 ^^ In Class, When Back From Break, I'm Pretty Sure I Will Mess Up The Date By Writing 2011 >u<This Years Was Full Of So Many Memories <3 ( i was still a newbie in 2010, running around, curious about everything ) There Are So Many Fireworks Outside.., I Love Them <3 The Sight Is Just So Beautiful Lol...


When First Released, The Number Of The New Year Parks Goes Up And Beyond ~~ *o*

Of Course, The New Year Park.....


The Glasses Price Are Unbelievable.... 20k Gummies -A-... Not Mentioning They Raise The Prices Of The Gacha, Took Off The Daily Scratch Card, How Can Earn Enough GummiesPico Is Not Crazy.. They're Insane.


I Wish Y'all A Fantastic New Year ^-^ Starting Tomorrow Will Be The Third Year I Played Pico wwwww.. It's Astounding How Fast Time Flies.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment