Thursday, December 22, 2011

Fishing In Pigg ~

If you haven't know already, this is my friend, Amy ^^

Amy Also Plays Pico, But Like Most People, She Prefer Pigg /_\... I Understand Why Though, The Items And Gachas Over There Almost Gave Me A Heart Attack When I First Came To Pigg Even So... I Still Live In Pico Because Pigg Has Unbelievable Prices >< ( 200 AG + For Almost Every Single Clothing) And Here I Am Being A Fashion Lover, It Did More Than Break My Heart T_T ...
We Had A Really Fun Time Fishing TogetherWell Actually, She Is The Only One Having Fun ..o A o Because I.. um.. Kinda Suck Very Bad At Fishing, hohohoBut I Try Very Hard ~!! Really -n-... Fish Just Hate Me >< They Never Stay In One Place... ( i'm beginning to wondering if fish and gachas are best friends...)

First FishYey ~

Fish Aiming For Amy's Head ?? Nononono
 ~~ It Only My Bad Attempt Of Taking A Pic Of Amy While She Is Fishing Haha XD

Double Catch ♥ Yay ^-^ ( notice the differences in fish size...)

At One Point, A Gold Fish Came To Amy *o* ~~ 

She Struggles >< Gold Fish Are Scary T_T.. ( for me... ) Fighting Amy ~ Ganbatte !!

WhewSorry Amy.. I Wonder How Pigg Players Catch Gold Fish So Easy.. ( teach me !! )

It's Really Fun Fishing ^^ Even Though I Can Never Fish Anything Sometimes Really Have A Hard Time With It >n<

Going Off Topic XD, While Browsing Videos And Musics On Youtube Today, I Found Out That Youtube Has Put In A Snowflake Button ^o^ ♥ It Is Really Pretty Once You Click On It, The Snowflake Just Pile Up And Doesn't Leave ~~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment