Saturday, January 7, 2012

Daily Gacha

Sorry For Late News ^^" I Know It Has Been Released For A While Now, The Super Duper Cute Lily Bell Set From The Daily Gacha ~

This... Is Unbelievable.. Did Pico Finally Have A Very Good Fashion Person Working For Them.. ? I Mean, LOOK At The Rare Items, Sooo Cute ><""It's Actually Really Worth Spinning <3.. Although The World Would Be Such A Better Place If They Can Decrease The Gacha Price To The Original ; 100 Gummies


Eh ? Did Scarlett Got Amazing Supernatural Luck And Got All Of The Items ?
Feh.. Are You Kidding Me.. ? 
No, Ofc Not... I Spend My Whole Life Time Saving Them oAo....  Well Since They Havn't Update The Gacha For A While, I Manage Somehow To Save A Pretty Good Amount Of Gummies ^^"" ( which now left to 20...

2 comments:

  1. They're "rare" ? *-*
    That totally explains the fact that I've gotten each about 7 times.
    Pink ~ 7
    Blue ~ 8

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol..when first release, they were very hard to get, especially with such an expensive price per spin. Now, it is so easy to get more gummies, so having an abundant amount isn't much of a surprise.

      Delete