Saturday, January 14, 2012

Skate Rink Returns

Uwahhh T_T.... I Wanna Go In, huhu.. It Seems Like Every Pico Players Are Trying To Squeeze In There oAo..

Whew,,, Pico HEARD My Cry !!! Thank God ><""

Why Is Scarlett So Desperate ? Well,, Ahem.
Yes, Skate Park Has Been Released A Few Times, And Everytime I Had The Opportunity To Buy Those Skates, But Looking Back At My Tokens....Never Have Enough wwwwww ~~
Well, I Finally Saved Some And Was Waiting For The Park ♥ So Glad It Did Came After All ^-^"


Believe It Or Not,,, I Have Never Been On The Actually Skate Rink Before wwww ~ I Could Have Just Go To A Diff Acc And Buy The Skate Shoes,,, But Still Didn't haha -u-...
So Yes, It's My First Time Skating Around ♥ ( i wish they have diff shoes other than this though..)

Happily, There Are A Bunch Of Token Actions -w- ♪ And To Get Those Tokens.... It Leads Back To Spinning Gacha Again ....

No comments:

Post a Comment