Saturday, January 28, 2012

New Wigs

The Moment I Saw These Wigs, Almost Instantly I Was Remind Of The Wigs In Pigg :
When I First Started Pigg, I Immediately Fell In Love With Their Beautiful Wigs, And The One That Just Got Released In Pico Is One Of Them. I Was Super Glad That Pico Has Decided To Put Them In The Shop And Not In A Full-Of-Interiors Gacha Like They Did With So Many Wigs. Although, This Time I Must Really Thank You Pico, For Having The Wigs In Different Colors.

It Was So Hard For Me To Choose What Color To Buy Especially With Those Colors.. Blonde, Beige, And Pink.. The Three Most Popular ColorsIf There Was A Light Blue, I Could Have Died For Real -n-.. Oh wait.. There IS A Light Blue OneYosh, That Will Be My Next Goal Then, www

4 comments:

  1. can you give me some AG ? please? I just want to buy some wig .. T_T T_T T_T T_T T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahh.. T_T.. Dear you, I really wish I can >< But I don't buy AG lol,, ( well i stopped ) I do surveys ^^ Try them..

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL ... BTW I love you blog ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your comment made my day (even though it noon now) <3 Thank you..

    ReplyDelete