Monday, February 13, 2012

Pico... This Is Ridiculous

Today I Went On Pico To Finish My Slot Challenge.. Only To Find Out That Pico Has Completely Restarted It, Leaving Me At The Beginning Of The Challenge...

I Thought Of Reporting It, So Maybe They Can At Least Restore It Back To Normal.. I'm At The Last Stage With Only About 30k Left Until I Finish The Challenge..But Before I Could Report, Pico Gave Out Their "Sorry" Message.



I Read Again And Again.... At First I Thought They Have Extended It For Another Week Or So, With 10x Slot All The Way. Feh, Scar... You're Way Off.. After Reading It For Maybe The Tenth Time, I Finally Came To My Conclusion.

Screw.  You.  To.  Hell.  Pico.

WDF !!!?? So In Return For Making Me Start All The Way From The Beginning, You Extend The Challenge For TWO Days, With One Day 10x... SO Helpful Of You, Ameba Pico..
I Have Already Got All The Items Expect The Clothes And Window -n-

Two Days eh.... I'm Suppose To Finish It In Two Days, With One 10x And One 3x ?
All My Hard Work Just Got Blew Away By The Wind... For Those Who Have Already Finish It, You Just Got Two Tokens For Free ~

As For Me, Pico Can Go And Rot In A Corner... I'm Not Doing That Challenge All Over Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment