Sunday, March 4, 2012

Pigg, You Are Just Way Too Generous...

Even Though Both Pico And Pigg Were Made From CyberAgent, I Feels Like Ameba Pico Is The Evil TwinRight Now In Pigg, We Can Spin One Time On Almost All Of The Gacha FREE ! Just Unbelievable... Being Able To Give A Try On One Of The 200 AmeGold-per-spin Gacha Gives Me Thrill >///<  Of Course, I Tried Right Away On All Of The Possible Gachas. What Shock Me More Than Ever Was, I Didn't Got Interiors On All Of Them.. ( in your face, pico )Some Of The Lucky Items That I Got Was....

I Was Stunned..... Speechless.. How Often Do You Get A Wig On Your First Spin Of A Gacha ? Me In Pico ? Hahahaha, Are You Kidding Me.. Maybe Not Even On My 50th Spin. Pigg ? Yes....... Oh My God..I Still Can't Believe It T_T Wahh.. I Love You Pigg ~~

A Handhold ! Not Bad ♥ Anything Beside Interior Is Consider Treasure For Me ><


Well, Besides, How's Everyone Doing On The Chocolate Challenge ? I Really Love It ♥ Ever Since Pico Got Out Of Their Laziness Symptoms And Actually Separate The Girls And Boys Outfits, I Was Really SatisfiedThe Girls' Ones Are SO Adorable, And This Chocolate Dress Is No Exception !



The Dress Is Really Similar To The Cherry Dress Which Is In The 2nd Anniversary Shop ( for a pretty unpleasant price, of course ) 
Even Though It Was 5x, And I Spend The Whole Weekend Spinning It, I Still Didn't Finish...Pico.. You're So Stingy.. >< Although There Was Once In Slot...

Beside The Fact That I Got REALLY Lucky, I'm Actually More Surprise That I Got Anything At All ~u~


I Will Stop Now For The Sake Of Time ~


Oyasumi Everybody ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment