Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Little Red Riding Hood Park

Reasoning For My Absence : " Ahem, Well.. For Some Reason, All The Emoticons On My Blog Stopped Moving, And It's Not Only Me, But Everyone.. So I've Been Spending A Lot Of Time Trying To Figure Out How To Fix This.. I Found The Solution Just Yesterday. So Now If I Want To Put In Emoticons, There Are More Steps, And A Little More Complicated Too. I Don't Know Why It Happened, But The Issue Is Killing Me..Image and video hosting by TinyPic "

The Red Hood ( shorten term, actual name is too long, and I'm too lazyImage and video hosting by TinyPic ) Gacha Is Really Cute ! It Gives Me A Good Impression The First Time I Saw It, Not Full Of Interiors And Lots Of ClothingImage and video hosting by TinyPic" Oh, What A Role Model Gacha ! I Should Spin This " Whoops.. Too Early To Judge.. Looking Down, 100 AG Per Spin. Whew, Don't You Know Pico TOO Well Already, Scarlett..Image and video hosting by TinyPic Even So, Damn The Fact That The Clothes Cuteness Has Already Took My Heart, And I Decided To Spin. 
What I Got ? The Hunter's Arrow And The Red Hood ♥

The Hoodie Was Definitely A Surprise For Me. But, It Is Just A Small Hood, So Without The Actual Dress From The Gacha, I Don't Have Anything To Go With It..Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well, Since You Have Already Read This Far, Do Me One More Little Favor, Please ?
  Image and video hosting by TinyPicOn The Right Side Of  This Blog, You May Have Already Notice It Before You Read This Post, But For Those Who Haven't Already, Please DO Vote.. I Want To Know Your True OpinionsImage and video hosting by TinyPic Real Motive :To Know How Many People Actually Read This Blog ~ HeheImage and video hosting by TinyPic

NOTICE : Poll Closed On Thursday, March 15

Bonus Pictures ^o^ ~ ( I took them but end up not using, so I'll just dump put it here to make the blog pretty so you guys can see ^-^ )



No comments:

Post a Comment