Saturday, October 27, 2012

What's Your Halloween Costume?

These past few days I've been going around hunting for some cuties in Halloween costumes and I really think I've struck gold with what I found ~



It's twins time! 


Let's go trick or treating with a big smile!~maybe you'll get more candies

I just missed my train to Hogwarts! Think you can guide me? 


Not until two more months, Santa!

and thus, the Christmas Trio was form

Isn't it always more fun spending time with your friends? 

A truly dead mummy

I think I've finally found him!! 

I wonder how Halloween in Bearland looks like...
what am I talking about


The kawaii vibe is too strong... 

I was asking if she could share some of those mesmerizing candies in her basket, and she poof away under the pumpkin lantern light.
We all like to keep our candies safe and sound and away from me... 


It's only a few more days left until 
It seems Pico did indeed create more Halloween gachas, and also an autumn one right in the midst of it  In general the themes of those gachas are pretty nice; more details and different than the previous years.

On this gacha I actually spun without knowing it was 75 AG per spin. The realization part came a little too late, you see. 

Nevertheless, have a ghoulfull Halloween! Enjoy all that you do that day to the best~

No comments:

Post a Comment