Thursday, November 22, 2012

Balloon Party

I know I'm late at posting this but these are the photos from the balloon party a few days ago

Click the images for enlargement and better quality view~

If I wasn't late to the party, maybe I would have join those two at the bottom

Our wonderful room host, <MissLindaK> 

Sorry Hieroglyph, it was too lag to click "Use", resulting in your exotic face getting blocked by it 



The spirits of partying and dancing certainly lies within Mr.Semaphore and Chayannie!

Chayannie's cosplay kept the party going even after the majority has left. Her Elvis was definitely one of them 

I'm sorry that there are no name lists of those who attend. Many have already left by the time of my late arrival 

I'm still deciding whenever I should make this current look permanent... 
Sorry for any disappointments  
Happy Thanksgiving to all who celebrate it!

 Happy 100th Post! 
Thank you all readers for giving me the motivation as well as inspiration to write~

1 comment:

  1. ♥ U, Scar.

    Merry Christmas. Miss you!

    - Hieroglyph

    ReplyDelete