Saturday, November 17, 2012

One Month Prior

One month away till we all bid our farewell! How are you all spending your remaining times on Pico? Ranting , giving out contact information, or too disappointed to even play anymore? Most of the familiar faces have already disappeared along with time...

You wouldn't believe who I unexpectedly encountered a few days ago
It was yet another day in the empty Japanese Park until she trotted down beside me and silently bowed.

Hurr hurr. Meet ❤NaNa ❤, my long lost twinand just when I thought I've seen it all in Pico..
I then confirmed that we are indeed one drop of water when she remains next to me for two whole minutes while haven't spoken a single word. I usually do the honor of being the dead silent one, you see.



Have you been to NYC Downtown recently? You won't be able to miss the additional decoration!

It's about the same as our petitions, just maybe... a more direct and different way. Since the game is ending anyhow, let's hack all we can, right? Haha no.


Do you have a massive amount of pocket items in Pico such as balloons and firecrackers?
Hieroglyph, a friend of mine, is hosting a balloon party to make use of them in a rather fun way

The party will be... OR you can read more here to find the full information you need.
I'll be there, and I definitely would be overjoy to see you there too! 

1 comment:

  1. i met nana before @3@ and i am asked her "ARE YOU SCARLETT-CHAN TWIN!!!" and she left me TT w TT

    ReplyDelete