Monday, July 9, 2012

The AFK Scarlett

A few weeks ago, wait..was it days? I'm lost in my memory laneAnyhow, Hieroglyph, being sneaky, snapped a shot of me being asleep without any hope of ever returning in Japanese Park and posted it on her blog.

Not long after, today, here I am again, sleeping in public like there is no tomorrow. Only I was back just in time to trigger the biggest reaction from my friend.

Seriously?! I'm not always AFK you know..maybee But it's true that my absence is not much of a surprise for those who know me well. I tend to be "away from keyboard" very often, especially in Japanese Park.. well...every parks actually. There was one case when I even got misunderstood for avoiding somebody since I'm never there. What can I say, I'm mostly by myself because of the time differences between my friends and I. So if you are tired of me being away from keyboard.. I'm sorry, but please cope with me!

2 comments:

  1. Hoo hoo! You are so cute when you are sleeping. :-D

    ReplyDelete