Monday, July 23, 2012

Pigg Maintenance Victims

Ameba Pigg is having a long, long maintenance for 6 hours. I wonder what they will have in store for us after the maintenance is over~Usually, when Pigg has  maintenance, some of their players would temporary evacuate to Pico, and in none other than Japanese Park. When Pico has maintenance, I often run to Pigg, too. It is quite a nice escape plan.Anyhow, this time, the number of Ameba Pigg players is overwhelming!
Usually at this time of the day, Japanese Park is a lonely and empty park, with only a few souls to be found wandering around (me) Currently, it is not only one, but four park areas, and three of them are packed.

Please click on picture for better quality~
If you look at the picture above and follow the orange arrow, you will see a scorched vegetable. Please don't mind me~ I simply spend too much time in the park trying to cook my own outfit.

I'm thinking of using this chance to improve my Japanese. Hopefully it will get better

No comments:

Post a Comment