Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Not Again..

Guess who ruined my afternoon tea?None other than Ameba Support™, another hacker beside Pico Sυpport™, who quickly became the main topic of Pico when she first made her appearance. Just when I thought it was finally over..another one pops up.What a waste of time.

I have always wondered how did they find us..since almost all of the Picos around me have received at least a letter from Pico Sυpport™, and I doubt that these two accounts aren't from the same person. I actually deleted the letter from Pico Sυpport™ upon its arrival due to the eyes irritation whenever I look at it, so I wasn't able to post anything on here. But it is quite simple. Don't trust, don't give, don't share. just don't.If you still do, you would just dig your own grave..
I'm tired of people complaining to me about getting hack, yet they were the ones sharing accounts.

No comments:

Post a Comment